Lima Christian School does not staff a full cafeteria service. However, we do offer hot lunch and snack store options.
Most students attending Lima Christian School choose to bring their own lunch. During the 2020-21 school year, students have the opportunity to purchase snacks from a snack cart offered by the senior class. In a typical year, the senior class provides hot lunches each day. Menus are typically provided on a monthly basis.
Any student planning on buying a hot lunch must indicate so during attendance at their homeroom. If a student arrives at school after attendance has been sent to the office, he or she must order a lunch via the school office.
We also offer the K-3 grades a limited snack store to be delivered at their lunch time. Items available for purchase will be peanut butter and grape Uncrustables, string cheese, Gogurts, chips, fruit snacks and small assorted cookies. Prices will range from $0.50 to $2.50.
This section pertains only to grades K-3, as they can order snack store menu items to be delivered to their lunch room at lunch time.
- Assorted chips (Fritos, Cheetos, Lays, Cheez Its, Doritos, Pringles, etc.)
- Juice boxes
- Cheese & peanut butter crackers
- Nabisco Assorted Chips Ahoy
- Teddy Grahams
- Quaker Chewy Snack
- Welches fruit snacks
- Arizona Ice Tea
- Gatorade: Assorted Flavors
- Oreo 6pk
- Water – 500 ml Poland Spring
- Hot Pockets: Cheese & Pepperoni
- Kraft Mac & Cheese
- Nissan Chicken Noodle Cup
- Uncrustable Peanut butter and Grape Jelly
- Jimmy Dean Crossant breakfast sandwich