Lima Christian School does not staff a full cafeteria service. However, we do offer hot lunch and snack store options.
Most students attending Lima Christian School choose to bring their own lunch. During the 2022-23 school year, students will have the opportunity to purchase snacks from a snack store offered by the senior class, and hot lunches will be available.
The current menu options are as follows:
- Monday: Hot pretzel with applesauce and a drink – $2.50
- Tuesday: Pizza with cookies and a drink – $3
- Wednesday: Pasta with applesauce and water – $3
- Thursday: Grilled cheese with pickle and water -$3
- Friday: $2 ice cream sundaes for grades 4-12, $1 ice cream sandwiches for grades K-3
Any student planning on buying a hot lunch must indicate so during attendance at their homeroom. If a student arrives at school after attendance has been sent to the office, he or she must order a lunch via the school office.
We also offer the K-3 grades a limited snack store to be delivered at their lunch times. Prices will range from $0.50 to $3.00.