How to Apply
Lima Christian School has three basic positions: Teacher/Staff, Substitute Teacher and Coach. Please click the link to the left to download and print the Pastoral Reference form. It needs to accompany each application type.
Read the instructions next to each application type. Then download, print and submit the forms to the address below.
Please send or drop off your completed application and pastoral reference to the following the address:
Lima Christian School
1574 Rochester Street
Lima, NY 14485
Lima Christian School is always looking for talented, dedicated teachers and is currently accepting applications.
Full Time Employment
LCS has 2 teaching positions open for Fall 2017.
Grade 5 Teacher
LCS is looking for a fifth grade teacher. Please download the application and submit it to the office.
High School Social Studies Teacher
Full time teaching position for History courses 9-12: Teaching responsibilities include Global Studies I and II, AP U.S. History, Social Studies 12 (Government and AP Economics are each half year courses) and Bible 11 Worldview. Non-teaching responsibilities include junior class adviser, study halls, and other duties as assigned.
Part Time Employment
Part Time Athletic Director for Lima Christian School
The Athletic Director (AD) provides administrative leadership and direction for all sports at Lima Christian School. A key responsibility of the AD is to keep a finger on the spiritual pulse of coaches with the goal of increasing their desire to have the athletes grow in their sport and their relationship with Christ.
The AD is responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with all NYS Section V regulations and the Lima Christian School Athletics Policies as written in the handbook.
- attending monthly meetings with the Private Parochial League.
- for providing timely updates on programming status to the school principal.
- for administrating department funds in a fiscally responsible manner and sustaining a culture of sportsmanship, professionalism and respect at all levels.
- will oversee coaching assignments, scheduling of athletic contests and practice schedules, organization of all home sports events including scheduling of event crew and preparation of venue, ordering of equipment and supplies.
- will serve as the primary point of contact for all sports related activities at the school.
Click the link to the left to download an application. Clicking the links will open each document in a new tab. Return the employment and pastoral reference forms to the address above.
Substitute Teacher Application
Lima Christian is always accepting applications for Per Diem Substitutes.
If you are interested in being a substitute teacher, please download, complete and submit the application and pastoral reference forms to the left. Clicking the links will open each document in a new tab.
Coach Application Packet
Candidates need to download the Coach Application Packet to the left, print, complete and send it to Athletic Director. You may drop the application off in the LCS main office. If mailing the packet, please use the address at the top of the page.
Any questions, please contact Josh Sonoga, Athletic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lima Christian School is looking for Substitute Cleaners and is currently accepting applications. Please contact Lorenne McGuire at email@example.com or call 585-624-3610 Ext.114 for more information and to apply. DO NOT COMPLETE ANY OF THE APPLICATION FORMS ABOVE.