Varsity Games & Practice Schedules
Modified Soccer Club Schedule
Athletic Packet (Required)
Interval Health Form (Required)
JV Boys Basketball
Girls/Boys Modified Basketball
The goal of the Lima Christian School athletic program is to build young men and women of godly character through competitive sports, Christ-centered coaching, and spirit-led leadership.
Lima Christian School is proud to field teams of Saints each year. On the varsity/JV level, we compete in Section V, which provides oversight and organization for interscholastic athletic programs in a large region of New York State, including Allegany, Cayuga, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, Wyoming, and Yates. In addition, we field some middle school (modified) club teams through our parent ministry of Crossroads Church.
Ultimately, we strive to be witnesses for Christ and bring glory to God through sports. Students are encouraged to train hard and perform well athletically while maintaining high academic standing. The concept of espirit de corps (a feeling of pride, fellowship, and loyalty) permeates every team as coaches and captains instill enthusiasm, excitement, and unity through athletic contests.
Students in grades 7-12 may participate in three levels of competitive sports: modified (middle school), junior varsity, and varsity. The specific teams we offer may depend on how many students are interested in a particular year. Completed physical examination and the athletic packet must be turned into the main office before the sports season begins.
If a student wishes to participate in a higher level of athletics than his or her age, he or she may “test up” with a fitness test and a signed form from the student’s doctor. Please talk to the school office or the coach of the sport if your student would like to take the Advanced Placement Test.
Participating in athletics at Lima Christian School
Participating in Athletics
To participate in LCS athletics, please follow these steps.
- Obtain a current physical examination record from your student’s doctor.
- Download the LCS Athletic Packet and Sports Health Forms.
- Print the forms OR digitally complete the forms (see Key Links Above)
- Read the LCS Athletic Participation Rules and Policies.
- Complete BOTH forms. Follow the instructions below to complete digitally and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the completed Athletic Packet and current physical examination record to the main office before the sports season begins. *IMPORTANT*
Instructions to Complete the Forms
NOTE: You can fill out your forms on YOUR DEVICE if you download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader DC.
- Smartphone: Look for the pencil and choose “Fill & Sign.”
Computer: On the right, scroll until you see the “Fill & Sign.”
- Click on the document where you need to add text. At the flashing cursor, type your information.
- Smartphone: Click Done
Computer: Click Next or Close and save the file with your students and the name of the form.
- Email the form to email@example.com
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
(UNCHECK THE OPTIONAL OFFER BOXES, AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PRO TRIAL OFFER.)