The goal of the Lima Christian School athletic program is to build young men and women of godly character through competitive sports, Christ-centered coaching, and spirit-led leadership.
Lima Christian School is proud to field teams of Saints each year.
Ultimately, we strive to be witnesses for Christ and bring glory to God through the arena of sports. Students are encouraged to train hard and perform well athletically while maintaining their academics. The concept of espirit de corps permeates every team as coaches and captains instill a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement, and unity through athletic contests.
Students in grades 7-12 may participate in three levels of competitive sports: modified (middle school), junior varsity, and varsity. Completed physical examination and athletic packet must be turned into the main office before the sport season begins.
If a student wishes to participate in a higher level of athletics than his or her age, he or she may “test up” with a fitness test and a signed form from the student’s doctor. Please talk to the school office or the coach of the sport if your student would like to take the Advanced Placement Test.
Participating in AthleticsTo participate in LCS athletics, please follow these steps.
- Obtain a current physical examination record from your student’s doctor.
- Download the LCS Athletic Packet and Sports Health Forms.
- Print the forms OR digitally complete the forms (see below)
- Read the LCS Athletic Participation Rules and Policies.
- Complete BOTH forms. Follow the instructions below to complete digitally and to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the completed Athletic Packet and current physical examination record to the main office before the sport season begins. *IMPORTANT*
NOTE: You can fill out your forms on YOUR DEVICE if you download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader DC.
- Smartphone: Look for the pencil and choose “Fill & Sign.”
Computer: On the right scroll until you see the “Fill & Sign.”
- Click on the document where you need to add text. At the flashing cursor type your information.
- Smartphone: Click Done
Computer: Click Next or Close and save the file with your students and name of the form.
- Email the form to email@example.com
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
UNCHECK THE OPTIONAL OFFER BOXES AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PRO TRIAL OFFER.
Athletics at Lima Christian School
The New York State Public High School Athletic Association, Inc. (NYSPHSAA) has announced its 2020-21 Scholar-Athlete School of Distinction award winners. Lima Christian School is among them.
The varsity girls' softball team concluded its season with a loss in a sectional game to Avoca-Prattsburgh. Led by Coach Val Coykendall, the Lady...
Section V has announced their Private-Parochial Players of the Year for 2020. Rebecca Tillapaugh and Grace Britton were both recognized for Lima...
With numerous COVID-19 protections in place, the Livingston County Health Department has determined that it will allow higher risk and moderate risk...