We carefully consider each applicant to Lima Christian School, evaluating every application with thought and prayer.
Thank you for your interest in Lima Christian School. We’re so glad you’re here.
At this time we still have a limited number of slots available in several of our classes for the 2021-2022 school year. We hope you join us!
Please explore our site to learn more about our rich history, our academic programs, ACSI accreditation, extracurricular programs, and how we integrate a biblical worldview into everything we do. We strongly advise you to contact our admissions department and set up an in-person tour of our school facilities. We’d love to share our passion for teaching with you.
If you’d like to take a look into our school community, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
The Application Process
Schedule a personal tour of our campus.
Complete the online application with a $50 application fee.
Schedule a family interview with the school principal.
Schedule an academic placement screening.
Download your application todayApply now for the 2021-22 school year!
Please submit the form to the attention of Patty Pragle in the Admissions Office via mail or email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 application fee per student; make checks payable to Lima Christian School. Please reach out to the Admissions office with any questions. We’re happy to help!
Families that have been accepted to Lima Christian School should follow these steps for enrollment.
In order to better assist you in completing all the steps necessary for enrollment, please review the requirements below. All forms can be downloaded here or paper copies can be mailed upon request. Please submit all paperwork to Patty Pragle via mail or email at email@example.com.
- Complete and submit all health forms, including the required NYS School Health Form for Physicians.
- Review the Family Handbook, then sign and return the Statement of Agreement.
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Submit the enrollment fee of $125 (checks payable to Lima Christian School).
- Sign and return the financial agreement.
- Complete and return the Transportation Permission form.
- Complete the Volunteer form. This is optional, but we encourage families to get involved in our community through volunteering at LCS. This form will help us get to know your skill sets and ways in which you may want to participate in our community.
You may submit your application and enrollment fees online, through the mail, or in person.
Make checks payable to Lima Christian School (add “Application Fee” or “Enrollment Fee” to the comment area). Mail to Lima Christian School, 1574 Rochester Street, Lima NY 14485.
To pay via credit card, use the “Add to cart” button below. Select the number of students applying to LCS, then complete your transaction on PayPal’s website. (Note: You don’t need a PayPal account to check out. If you don’t have a PayPal account, click the light gray “Check Out” button on the next page.)
The maximum enrollment fee per family is $375.
To pay your application fee online via credit card, use the PayPal link below.
To pay your enrollment fee online via credit card, use the PayPal link below.